MobileLand Terms and Conditions
Welcome to STRATIO NAI, Ltd. (henceforth jointly referred to as the “Company”). The following document states the terms and conditions under which you may use MobileLand - the Company's World Wide Web store located at its proprietary Internet domain "http://www.mobileland.eu/" (henceforth referred to as the „Company web site“) and/or to use the e-commerce, online ordering, delivery, shipping, and other services provided by the Company. The document also states the terms and conditions under which you may purchase goods and/or services from the Company using the secured payment processing systems implemented the Company web site and/or on the website of its designated affiliate. Please read this document carefully. By using the Company web site you are indicating your consent to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use the Company web site. The Company reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Please refer back to the “Terms and Conditions” page periodically, you are bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this document. The terms “you” and “user” refer to any and all individuals using the Company web site.
- About the Company and the MobileLand Store
- The Company is European wholesaler specializing in premium-quality mobile accessories, offering valued brands and products in the following carefully selected product areas: Mobile Cases and Covers, Tablet Cases and Covers, Mobile Battery Packs, Mobile and Tablet Chargers, Mobile Holders, Selfie Sticks, Cables and Other Accessories for Mobiles and Tablets, continuously expanding its brand and product offerings to better serve our customers. The Company serves individuals as well as organizations and businesses all over the world. Whether you are a casual mobile or tablet user, a tech enthusiast, a mobile geek, an IT expert, a brand enthusiast, or a professional, knowledgeable staff and product experts are here to assist you with your purchase. The Company is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of customer service. Online store of the Company operates under the MobileLand™ business trademark. MobileLand™ is a trademark used in commerce in connection with wholesale and retail of mobile devices and their accessories, and as such is protected by valid legislation on intellectual property rights in the following member states of the European Union where we actively operate: United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Slovakia; and in Switzerland. The Company may also operate, and thus use the MobileLand™ trademark, in other E.U. member states or other countries (the Company specifically does not operate in Serbia, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina). The MobileLand™ name and logos are trademarks and service marks of STRATIO NAI Ltd. (collectively the “MobileLand Trademarks”). Other MobileLand, product, and service names and logos used and displayed the MobileLand.eu website may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to MobileLand™. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of MobileLand Trademarks displayed on the website, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of MobileLand Trademarks will inure to the exclusive benefit of the Company. Would you notice any misuse or infringement of the Company trademark, or have suspicion somebody is using the MobileLand Trademarks improperly, please contact us immediately.
- Using the MobileLand.eu Website
- The Company permits you to download ONE AND ONLY ONE COPY OF THE CONTENT ON OR FROM THE COMPANY WEBSITE solely for your personal or business direct consumption use. If you use the Company web site as a business entity, you are only authorized to do download one and only one copy of all the website elements, and use them on an “one access-one user” basis. Any other colleague/partner/employee/employer/member of your business organization must use the Company web site independently. The contents of the Company web site, which includes but is not limited to, text, graphics, images, logos, animations, HTML codes, JAVA scripts, and other web site content (hereafter referred to collectively as “web site content”) are protected by the E.U. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and are solely the property of the Company. Unauthorized use of the Company web site may violate copyright, trademark or other laws. Any copy of the web site that you have remains bound by said laws. You may not alter, modify or change in any way the Company web site content, nor may you distribute, publicly display, reproduce, sell or use the web site content in any public or commercial way. The use of web site content in any way on any web site other than the Company web site or in a networked computer environment is strictly prohibited. The HTML code used to create the web site content is the exclusive property of the company and is subject to the same terms and conditions as the web site content. You shall not copy, adapt, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising the web site content or the pages making up any the Company Site. It is also protected by the Company’s copyright. Users are not permitted to use the Company electronic store or any other web site belonging to the Company (henceforth referred to as “the web site”) to distribute, transmit, store or destroy material, including but not limited to web site content, in breach of any law or regulation, in any way that would violate existing copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, in a manner that will violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of another. Users may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the web site. A violation includes, but is not limited to, all of the following: 1. Accessing data to which the user is not authorized to access; 2. Testing, scanning or probing the vulnerability of the web site or in any way attempting to breach security or user authentication measures; 3. Interfering in any way with service to any user, including without limitation, by the submission of a virus to, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, or “crashing” any part of the web site; 4. Transmitting unsolicited e-mail to the site or any of its users, including promotions and advertisements of any kind; 5. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in the form data sent to Company's or other e-mail address. Any violation of system or network security to any extent may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company shall investigate at its own discretion any actual or suspected violation, and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any users suspected of violation. The web site may be used lawfully only by individuals and businesses searching for trading advisory services, seeking to find specific information on trading currencies, and other individual or business users seeking information or service from the Company. Use of the web site for any other purpose is prohibited. Use of the web site for any of the following purposes is not permitted: A. Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate personal and/or corporate information is not permitted. Submitting any name, address, email address and web site other than your own and/or the company you represent is strictly prohibited; B. Revising, deleting or in any way altering information posted on the web site; C. Using any device, software, routine or any other mechanism to interfere with the proper working of the site or activity being conducted on the site; D. Performing any action that will subject the web site’s infrastructure to an unreasonably large load of data; E. Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including but not limited to browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the web site other than generally available web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Google Chrome and Microsoft Explorer; F. Altering, deciphering or disassembling any component of the web site; G. Making any unauthorized copy, duplication or reproduction of the web site or the content; H. Framing or linking to the web site or any of the web site content from any third party. Would you notice any of these misuses of the Company web site, or have suspicion somebody is using the Company web site improperly exploiting any of the prohibited methods above, or similar, please contact us immediately.
- Customer Service and Care
- The Company is committed to excellence in serving all customers regardless of their race, age, skin color, ethnicity, or religion. All Company employees are trained to be treating our valued customers with the utmost respect and care at all times and on an ongoing basis. The Company recognizes the importance of the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equal opportunity and is committed to complying with the mandatory customer service standard addressed in the relevant Directives of the European Parliament.
- Online Ordering and Secure Payments
- Return Policy
- We want your experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund. If you wish to return an item after 14 days from the date of receipt, we no longer handle the return process ourselves, instead, we contact the manufacturer on your behalf for possible repair or replacement, and consequently let you and the maufacturer agree on further action, in direct communication and in accordance with both the E.U. and the manufacturer's country legislations. Please be aware that all returns are subject to MobileLand's Return Policy. Items must be returned in NEW condition (i.e., not used, broken or worn), in original manufacturer's packaging, and with all original contents and documentation included. We do not charge any restocking fees for returned goods meeting the terms of our Return Policy. For a full list of exceptions, please review our Return Policy Exceptions. All exchanges and returns require the completion of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form . Once completed, please send it (electronically = email only) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and wait for our confirmation. Once your RMA Form has been confirmed and you get an MobileLand RMA Number, fill-in the RMA number to your RMA Form, print it once again, and attach it to the outside of the postage box you will be returning the goods in. Please return the merchandise immediately as the RMA number is only active for 10 days from the date of submission. For more information, please review our Return Policy Instructions. We highly recommend insuring goods for their full value and safely wrapping items to prevent shipping damage. Charges associated with returning items are the responsibility of the customer unless the item arrived defective, incorrect, or broken. For orders damaged in transit, please contact us or review our Shipping Policy for more information. For more detailed information on our return process, please refer to our our Return Policy Information Page and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Pricing and Availability
- The Company is committed to providing the best combination of price and service to our customers. Our valued relationships with elite suppliers of premium-quality mobile accessory products allow us to negotiate reduced prices and pass the savings along to you. In addition to our exceptional pricing, we offer Cost-free Shipping to all EU member states on qualifying orders over €249, have an exceptionally knowledgeable staff to answer any of your questions, ship most of our items within 1-4 days, and are a trusted distribution partner for all brands which we sell. Regardless of your needs, the Company ensures you will be satisfied. All Company pricing and availability information published on MobileLand.eu website are subject to change without notice. All prices listed are in Euros, U.S. dollars, and other selected currencies. If you have any questions regarding our pricing or would like to check whether your item is in stock, please contact us. The Company is proud to offer promotions to our loyal customers. When placing an order, simply type the coupon code as listed during the checkout process. Once entered, you will instantly see your updated price reflecting your discount. Please note only one coupon code can be used per order and a coupon code cannot be combined with any of our other promotional offers. Coupon codes are not valid for any purchase of a gift certificate and/or gift card. If you have any questions regarding the use or eligibility of your coupon code, please contact us. The Company also provides discounts to qualifying orders placed by our customers. To see if you qualify for a volume discount, please visit our Extra Wholesale Discounts Page. All Company pricing and availability information are subject to change without notice. The Company has no liability in the case of any orders arising from typographical errors or incorrect pricing and reserves the right to cancel any orders without assigning any reasons. Further, the Company reserves the right to revoke any offer and correct any omission, error, or inaccuracy, whether or not a quotation or order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card charged. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of information listed and the Company is not responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies contained therein. The Company makes its best effort to ensure the "List Price" (located on product pages) represents the full retail price suggested by the supplier or manufacturer, the price estimated based on comparable items offered elsewhere, a former price the item was offered for by at MobileLand.eu, or the price estimated in accordance with standard industry practice. Please note the "List Price" may vary according to your geographic location. The Company offers its products nationally and internationally and it is impossible to indicate the particular "List Price" of an item in every location on any day. "You Save" indicates the difference between the "List Price" and the "Sale Price". Since "List Price" may vary in your location, you may realize a savings is greater or less than what the "You Save" indicates. If you have additional questions regarding our Pricing Policy, please feel free to contact us.
- VAT Tax Payment and Exemptions
- All prices published on the MobileLand.eu website are listed VAT-including. If you live outside the EU, you DO NOT NEED TO PAY THE VAT TAX - our system will automatically recognize that your order was placed from outside Europe, and you will not be charged the VAT Tax on top of the catalog price. Value Added Tax is an obligatory tax charged in all EU member states to all merchants and end users. VAT stands for Value Added Tax. The tax is calculated by adding the tax amount (the actual percentage rate of VAT Tax amount differs from state to state) on top of the price in such a manner that the final consumer pays the price of goods plus the VAT tax in one final payment, while the tax is rendered as a separate item in the billing statement. VAT Tax is charged by almost all European merchants, producers, suppliers, and wholesalers. Hence, a VAT Tax channel is being created for every individual goods item sold in the E.U., while the absolute VAT tax amount charged grows in proportion to the actual growth of product price itself, following the principle that "value is added to the original goods each time it is sold more expensively in its inherit tax and sale channel", as it proceeds all the way to the final consumer. VAT Tax charged by all qualifying E.U. producers, wholesalers, and merchants is calculated in monthly or quarterly summaries, a tax return is filed in the end of their relevant tax period to a state tax agency confirming the totals of price and tax amounts paid to suppliers, and the totals of prices charged to customers, while any excessive tax amounts are then asked to be received / given back from / to state tax authorities. The excessive VAT is then returned / charged to the merchant by a state tax agency in monthly or quarterly clearance payments. Would you have any questions on the VAT Tax payment, please consult this Wiki article. The Company automatically applies 20% VAT on all of its listed goods to its clients who live in the European Union, as per the applicable VAT tax rate of MobileLand principal place of business. The tax is included in the final price calculation, so if you reside in the European Union, you will be charged VAT to comply with the EU legislation. However, if you are owner of a business with registered business address in the European Union, you may be eligible not to get charged the 20% VAT Tax. If you wish to place an order with MobileLand as a qualifying EU business owner, or if you have any questions about the VAT Tax, your tax exemption and/or returns, please contact us.
- Payment Options
- Order Cancellation Policy
- The Company is dedicated to providing exemplary customer service to all of our customers. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly and accurately process all orders. If you have any questions regarding your purchase, we will do everything we can to address your concerns. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible. As many in-stock items ship within 1-4 days since the moment the order was placed, it is imperative that you contact us so we may attempt to cancel your order before it is processed and/or shipped. A Company Representative will attempt to process your order cancellation request immediately upon receipt. If your request is successfully completed, a confirmation will be provided to you either via email or phone. Please note that if you do not receive a confirmation from the Company Representative, we may have already processed and/or shipped your order and are unable to cancel. The Company reserves the right to cancel your order for any reason. If your order is canceled, you will receive a notification via email or phone with alternative options provided, if possible. Please note that some of the reasons your order may be canceled are: A. The ordered item cannot be shipped to you due to European Parliament, U.S. Government, or your country's relevant local authority regulations, or due to the relevant Export Control Policy; B. Additional information needed to process the order was not provided in a timely manner; C. The item has been discontinued or is no longer available; D. Due to our Pricing Policy. The Company is unable to adjust or cancel orders once processed and/or shipped. Please note that all special order items cannot be canceled once they are processed and/or shipped. For more information, please check the item's specific product page or contact us.
- Shipping Policy
- The Company ships internationally to almost any destination worldwide. All international shipping options utilize a mix of reliable carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a secure and timely manner. After the order is placed, the system recognizes your preferred shipping method that you have chosen during checkout. For a complete summary of available shipping options, please view our Worldwide Shipping Information Page. Please make sure to check your local laws, rules and regulations in regards to all custom/brokerage fees, duties, taxes and restrictions imposed on goods imported into the country of destination as all fees mentioned above are the responsibility of the recipient and not the Company. All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. The Company provides Cost-free Shipping to the all member states of the European Union on qualifying orders over €249. All other orders will be charged competitive shipping rates. For exact rates, view our convenient online Worldwide Shipping Information Page. Competitive shipping rates apply to all shipments to the rest of the world, including the United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands and U.S. Minor Outlying Islands), Canada, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, South Africa, Turkey, and all other world's countries except those excluded in accord with our Shipping Policy Information Page. Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days. Upon shipment, you will automatically be notified with tracking information via email. For extended information on our shipping policies, please review our detailed Worldwide Shipping Information Page.
- B2B - Sales to Organizations and Businesses
- At the Company, we pride ourselves in delivering fast, smart, end-to-end customer service. As an option, we provide business-to-business deliveries, always respecting the individual needs of our business clients and finding ways of coming with such delivery terms and per-unit pricing options that is competitive and brings satisfaction both to our clients and ourselves. For more detailed information, please contact us with concrete inquiries and B2B questions.
- Export Policy / Export Restrictions and Bans on Imports
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Canada Border Services Agency, Australian Customs and Border Protection Service, General Administration of Customs in China - these are examples of organizations and agencies that administer import control regulations, define import restrictions, levy import fees. The fees are mandatory (they must be paid) when importing our goods (any goods) to your destination. Customs duties, sometimes along with other kinds of import tax and/or other fees, differ from country to country. They are borne by you (the "Customer") at the time of importation of our goods to your territory. Therefore, you are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the valid import and tax regulations applicable to your country, state, import position, chosen type of goods you wish to import. The following Wikipedia article on customs is a good point to start your research. Our E.U. customers do not have to pay customs duties.
- Other Stipulations and Contact Information
- Access to the Company web site is permitted according to the laws governing the country in which it is viewed. The Company does not guarantee that the web site may be viewed lawfully. Access to the web site, the Contents, or its services may be prohibited to certain persons or persons in certain countries. You retain sole responsibility for the lawful use of the web site. Our company business name is: STRATIO NAI, Lts. Our address is: Studena Str. #15090/12 821 04 Bratislava, SK / European Union, and our Business Identification Number (ICO) is: 44 600 160. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the internal substantive laws of the E.U., without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the International Chamber of Commerce in Vienna, Austria. Should any stipulation of these Terms and Conditions be deemed invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and binding. No waiver of any kind shall provide exemption from any of provision set forth in these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Company with regard to your use of the web site, the web site content, and the offered services, and supersedes any previous or subsequent written or oral agreement. No changes shall be made to these terms and conditions except by revision to this page. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the EU to the country in which you reside. You understand and agree that all information published on the Company web site has been provided "as is". You acknowledge that while the Company has attempted to make the information on its web site as accurate as possible, the information is provided in good faith, and without any express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item or link on this site. All information contained herein is obtained by the Company from sources believed by the Company to be accurate and reliable. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, neither the Company (nor its Affiliates) are responsible for any errors or omissions, either the Company’s (the Affiliates’) or others’. All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Company (and its Affiliates) make no representations and disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to user and/or any third party, including warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence, the Company (and Affiliates) have no liability in tort, contract, or otherwise (and as permitted by law, product liability), to user and/or any third party. The Company (and Affiliates) shall under no circumstance be liable to user, and/or any third party for any lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to change the contents of the Web Site at any time and without warning. Use of the web site and its contents is at your own risk. By using the Web Site, you assume unlimited responsibility for the form, content, accuracy and completeness of any information you post on the Web Site. The Company is not to be considered an employer of the users in any manner, and thus bears no responsibility for the actions or decisions made by users of the Company. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including but not limited to reasonable legal fees resulting from your use of the Web Site or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Company with regard to your use of the web site, the web site content, and the offered services, and supersedes any previous or subsequent written or oral agreement. No changes shall be made to these terms and conditions except by revision to this page.
Below find the contact sheet referring to heads of the Company's Team of Valuable People, and the contact data you can reach them at. Please get in touch with the Company using the contact data below this paragraph in every single instance you need help, advice, support, information from the Company, or have any other inquiry you need to discuss with the Company. Our representatives will gladly answer your requests as soon as they possibly can.
|TEAM HEAD NAME||TELEPHONE, FAX, EMAIL|
|Mr. Mark Stupka||phone: +421/2/2073 8339 • fax: +421/2/2073 833-98 • e-mail: email@example.com|
|Mrs. Veronica Wiessman||phone: +421/2/2073 8339 • fax: +421/2/2073 833-98 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Barbara Gardonyi||phone: +421/2/2073 8339 • fax: +421/2/2073 833-98 • e-mail: email@example.com|